I am now in the final stages of my “re-charge my batteries” Summer break from trading. The phrase one often hears is “no rest for the wicked” and whilst I do not consider myself wicked, I have been working away on some structural change for the DRIVE THRU blog into the end of 2020.
Next weekend will be the release of the AUGUST 2020 – WEEKLY FX PREMIUM performance blog and the weekend following, September 12th/13th brings some exciting changes.
My WEEKLY FX PREMIUM subscribers are already receiving a ZOOM MEETING overview of my thoughts on the FX MARKET called THE SUNDAY MORNING ZOOM.
I intend to change the format of this DRIVE THRU blog quite considerably. This blog will from September 13th be considerably different to those from the past eight years.
The proposed new format will be as follows: -
- The Introduction – My “Soapbox” opinion piece
- The Weekly FX Premium performance review, promotions etc.
- Details about THE DRIVE THRU ZOOM
Basically, only subscribers to either this FREE NEWSLETTER or WEEKLY FX PREMIUM subscribers will receive links to “ZOOM MEETINGS”
Therefore, if you are picking up this blog via a Coffee Shop / Chiringuito version, or through any Social Media and you are NOT subscribed via my website (https://www.weeklyfxdrivethru.com) or Twitter (@pipaccumulator) pinned tweet at the top of my page , you will not receive the link to the DRIVE THRU ZOOM when it starts on September 13th 2020.
If you are subscribed already to receive this blog via email, you need do nothing.
Below are some relevant “flyers” relating to
- The ZOOM meetings a comparison of what is covered.
- My current WEEKLY FX PREMIUM Summer 2020 Promotion “DOUBLE UP - EXTRA” which, expires 2359 New York time 13th September 2020.
- My Pip Projection covering September 5th thru December 31st, 2020.
- Reasons to consider subscribing to THE WEEKLY FX PREMIUM.
- THE WEEKLY FX PREMIUM – Pip Performance August 2020 so far.
Remain positive and Stay Safe.
The Pip Accumulator
BLOG VERSION: #378 FREE NEWSLETTER
DATE: 6th September 2020