WEEKLY FX PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
TERMS and CONDITIONS
This page is important, and you need to read this first before subscribing. You have to TICK A BOX to say that you have read and understand the content of this page, before moving forward. Why?
Very simply for the following reasons. I want to be 100% transparent with you: -
- I am basically first and foremost a MARKET COMMENTARY service via “THE DRIVE THRU” blog, the exclusive Twitter feed, TwitLonger and ZOOM Webinar presentations. I have an open access for subscribers to also see what trades I am taking, where my entries are placed and where I place my stops and profit levels.
- My trades are my trades. If you want to take advantage of my trades and do similar with your trading this is entirely up to you, your choice, your decision. You will see exactly what I am doing BUT it is your decision to make.
- My TRADE STYLES from 2021 until further notice:Whilst I will trade a number of TRADE STYLES in a calendar year, fundamentally I am a long-term POSITION TRADER.(CORE) POSITION: Longer-term outlook trades with entries via LIMIT ORDER into which I look to stack multiple small sized individual positions. This gives me opportunities to tactically add additional trades at key levels and to take profits by removing trades whilst maintaining a “(CORE) POSITION”.
This approach, with smaller positions and wider stops keeps me away from the “MARKET NOISE”. My STOP LOSS levels are based on Monthly ATRs (Average True Ranges) and sometimes maybe beyond for tactical reasons.
Sometimes I may HEDGE my open positions if I view this to be tactically advantageous.
RADAR: All trades are by LIMIT ORDER entries and are based upon a medium-term trading outlook, usually from a few weeks to several months in duration. Mostly they are single position trades, although there are exceptions from time to time. I use both the Weekly and Monthly average true ranges when setting my stop and profit levels together with technical market confluences.
FLASH: These are “AT MARKET” opportunist trades based upon the current market pricing, for a specific potential profit opportunity. Usually a “DAY TRADE” that I am looking to develop into a SWING TRADE.
- FLASH, MOMENTUM, SWING, RADAR, FUNDAMENTAL, BREXIT, INVESTOR, POSITION and (CORE) POSITION trade style set-ups, “Tweets” and “Trade ideas” that are posted in my blogs or on Twitter, TwitLonger or on ZOOM webinar presentations are trades and set-ups that interest me.They are provided for training and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as an offer, solicitation or recommendation of any specific security or investment strategy.Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Trading Forex carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.
The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.
Before deciding to trade any such leveraged products you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin and seek advice from an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.
- In an effort to prevent against fraud and account sharing our system restricts access to 3 IP addresses per account. Example: Home, Office and Mobile.Please check with your internet service provider that you have a static IP address before signing up for THE WEEKLY FX PREMIUM. If you do NOT have a static IP address, please contact me so that I can explain the way around this to avoid frustration at: - email@example.com
- Please also note THE WEEKLY FX PREMIUM has a NO REFUNDAll subscription charges are non-refundable regardless of the beginning of a Subscriber's business cycle. The Subscriber is entitled to use his/her own subscription to THE WEEKLY FX PREMIUM until the end of the billing cycle following his/her cancellation.
Halifax (Nova Scotia), Canada